Jamaica Missed A Sitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Missed A Sitter

Teelmundo just cut away. I didnt see who it was, but someone from Jamaica hit the crossbar point blank after a corner kick.

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Teelmundo just cut away. I didnt see who it was, but someone from Jamaica hit the crossbar point blank after a corner kick.
    Looked like Shelton and it wasn't exactly a sitter he was falling back and off balance.

Comment

The way how honduras playing I don't think Mexico can win so I think the game is going to draw.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
        The way how honduras playing I don't think Mexico can win so I think the game is going to draw.
        Mexico is getting into excellent positions to score...but...
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Honduras is a very good team and they are showing it at their home. Look like a draw.
          Jamaica we need six more.

Gardner not playing well in midfield, campbell ryce is too quiet.
          Is fuller playing?
          The three forward not working as fuller and King not coordinating.

Comment

I doubt King started...I might be wrong but I think it's Fuller and Shelton up front

Comment

watch mexico sneak one in pon honduras
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X