Simoes F**k wi up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes F**k wi up

Deficit too much to overcome in the last game. jamaica belongs but first three games let us down.

see it deh now...the game them not even done and people start flame Simoes....GIVE IT UP....WHAT HAS BEEN DONE CANNOT BE RE-DONE

Comment

Going forward we'll be alright, but I agree that Simoes did us in.

Comment

No J.f.f,Simoes, tappa ,fans,media and players **************** us up. We **************** up our selve by wasting time training players who never even make our bench. Our local players need to take ball game more serious if them want a professional career.

What is the status of our academy...

Comment

Simoes hurt him legacy with the Jamaican fans. We are hurt and angry because we wanted to win or lose with our best yet we played half our matches with some bwoys. This one is tough to take.

Comment

Who hired Simoes? Surely he did not hire himself..blame the man who hired him in the first place.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Who hired Simoes? Surely he did not hire himself..blame the man who hired him in the first place.
              The buck stops right at the doorstep of one Capt. Horace Burrell. Frigg him!!

Comment

You gwaan wait till RF and HL come on here they will tell you where to go..Burrell cant do any wrong for them two fools
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

To have this discussion is so useless and depressing. We hired Simoes to do a job and he didn't do it well this time around. He was what we needed once but this time he wasn't. It is all hindsight to blame him at this point. I don't know what those making that blame game arguement is hoping to accomplish but I sure as heck don't feel any better tonight blaming anyone.

Comment

It is more than that but I dont blame simoes alone as he did not hire himself but he did not have to take on the job...the situation was drastically diferent the second time from the first time and it was plain as day that his hiring was so wrong.

He had six months to prepare for his first game after being away from jamaica and CONCACAF for an extended time and he had to go do in three months what Bora had done in one year...it was highly improbable he would have any success...and then his ego kicked in.

Is Whitmore a better coach than Simoes, I dont think so but he got better results.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
                      To have this discussion is so useless and depressing. We hired Simoes to do a job and he didn't do it well this time around. He was what we needed once but this time he wasn't. It is all hindsight to blame him at this point. I don't know what those making that blame game arguement is hoping to accomplish but I sure as heck don't feel any better tonight blaming anyone.
                      Nope the blame a guh round tonite man. How yuh call yuh best squad fi Bahamas and not for Canada, Mexico and Honduras!!! Simoes sell wi short and it hurt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        It is more than that but I dont blame simoes alone as he did not hire himself but he did not have to take on the job...the situation was drastically diferent the second time from the first time and it was plain as day that his hiring was so wrong.

He had six months to prepare for his first game after being away from jamaica and CONCACAF for an extended time and he had to go do in three months what Bora had done in one year...it was highly improbable he would have any success...and then his ego kicked in.

Is Whitmore a better coach than Simoes, I dont think so but he got better results.
                        Whitmore knew what needed to be done and he didnt hesitate in calling the best players for job.....that makes him a better judge of talent than Simoes and arguable a better coach.....

Comment

The players are to be blamed because it was because of indiscipline why most of these players were not called up. We also waste a lot of money to travel all of the place instead of spent that money with infrastructure development in jamaica. We should take a lesson from our track association. Our local sponsors need to support the program when there is a local coach and not only when there is a foreign coach.

We should look for a game with England with this squad to help pay off some of the english debt owing.

Comment

Working...
                          X