X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Mexico of old?

There is a realignment of soccer power in CONCACAF

Mexico soft

Their invincibility is gone. Concacaf teams can play with them and beat them. Only advantage Mexico has is home. This tournament shows that Mexico is not head and shoulders above the rest now. They are lucky that Jamaica did not use their right players early in the tournament or else they would not have gone through.

Comment

worse mexico team I have ever seen..

Comment

my youth the man dem done qualify fi the next round already....is just because we want them win for our own interest that's why unu a think so. Until a side go to Azteca and beat them consistently in a meaningful game nuh bother wid the foolishness bout them soft...that is just plain rubbish....by the way Mexico still going win this game 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
          my youth the man dem done qualify fi the next round already....is just because we want them win for our own interest that's why unu a think so. Until a side go to Azteca and beat them consistently in a meaningful game nuh bother wid the foolishness bout them soft...that is just plain rubbish....by the way Mexico still going win this game 2-1
          Like I said the only advantage they have is he high altitude of their home field. Some teams in the region can defeat them at home unlike prior years.

Comment

Working...
          X