Village/TG live on TVJ-Yeeeeaaahhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Village/TG live on TVJ-Yeeeeaaahhhhhh

all this tall about EPL this and EPL that, whe TK deh, him nuh come from church yet?

snicker snicker snicker
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Village/TG live on TVJ-Yeeeeaaahhhhhh

Robbie Scott not in the TG goal, trying to pick him out on the bench...but wait Saleem nah hold the umbrella proper over the Don, him using it to shelter himself alone...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Village up 1-0, penalty by Newton Sterling

BT leading Wadadah 1-0 at Collie Smith
      Che Guevara.

Comment

TVJ says Robbie Scott has been suspended by the Tivoli club
        Che Guevara.

Comment

So where is the JFF disciplinary committee. You want tell me to how unnu say him behave the JFF saw no evil?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I remember when we used to get a likkle one NPL game on saturday afternoons on JBC tv back in the early nineties. I thought I was in heaven... Now datmi fly outyou guys are down there gettingall these NPLgames plus D'Cup and Manning Cup? May all a oonuh tv bruck dung...
            SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

TVJ did mention some thing about the JFF as well but these things are hardly ever publiscised
              Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL!!!!! bad mind....TVJ will show Confederation games on Saturdays as well
                Che Guevara.

Comment

TVJ will be showing the Harbour View vs ?????? game live on Wednesday at 3:00pm.

Comment

Working...
                  X