Can someone tell me why Theodore Whitmore wasn't given a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Can someone tell me why Theodore Whitmore wasn't given a

so yuh saying those young ladies have no inner beauty and character?

I notice yoiu set a standard for Tappa. You cannot see him as a genius,you don't think he should hang with a beuty queen. God forbid if Corporate JA and the govt. come together and give this man something for what he did for JA (not that he is really looking anything). It seems as if you would die. Weren't you the same one that came here and said Tappa cannot speak in public because he did not master the language of English? I guess you are speaking for a certain sector of JA. Well guess what a change is coming. How long will you be ablet to hold to the mentality of a slave?

Yuh know suppen mi nuh really talk wid liad because is yuh same one come on yah and say Tica an bligh nuh know mi. When di man dem last year picture have us all together in the cornwallian in "pav squad".You would lie just to further yor small self interest.

As mi say mi know Tappa wouldn't turn down an evening with none of those fine Jamaican ladies.

Comment

Yuh need to drop this crap post!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are absolutely right, afterall you are the only man I know who turned down the chance to play DCup for Cornwall even after Bly and Ticka begged you to blessed them with your wonderful skills.

Who knows maybe we would not be talking about Tappa now we should be talking about you being in the best ever footballers that came out of Jamaica.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Crap huh? Four hundred years and it's the same philosophy. No matter what school we attend, we still cannot appreciate ourselves. Why do we even bother? Do you seriously (under these circumstances and outlook) expect the Rboyz to give any quality performance against top teams? Our elitist approch to life is holding us back. Fifty years from now; you will not see what I'm saying as crap.

Comment

Nuh bodda come trace mi, cause mi nuh run di tracing ting. That is all you live for to twist and turn tings (most places it is viewed as lies). Fact is; You don't think Tappa is worthy to spend an evening with some ofJA's most beautiful women. I see Tappa as a great Jakan hence having no problem with the above concept.

Comment

Jawge, I'm all for honouring Tappa, but this is now ridiculous.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jawg tun match maker now
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X