X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Commentary Oral Tracey - December 4, 2008

http://hostyah.com/news/290-sports-c...ecember-4-2008

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

The local yutes just nuh good enough to win this tournament. Lets see if Johnny will come to his senses and play the strongest team at his disposal for the rest of the tournament, and does not make a fool of himself and Jamaica.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Funny!! But didn't Demar arrive the day before or the day of the game? How many coaches would start him after such a late arrival?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Funny!! But didn't Demar arrive the day before or the day of the game? How many coaches would start him after such a late arrival?
        Thats the point people miss. I believe Andy, Phillips, and Richards were all late arrivals and have yet to practice with the team. I suspect we will see a diferent makeup tonight, esp. since Grenada dust we off the last time we played.

Comment

John Barnes explained all that at the press conference. Ridiculous for anyone to bring it up again, especially when that person had witnessed the press conference.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            John Barnes explained all that at the press conference. Ridiculous for anyone to bring it up again, especially when that person had witnessed the press conference.
            Wait yuh finally grow some testicles and lick out gainst ORAL SEXY? Funny yuh never see a problem with his ridiculous badgering of the Professor

Comment

Huh?!? Den is who cuss Oral Tracey bout...yuh know what, mi gwine leave it alone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Most of our journalists are just like them man in bleachers who will yell out that Walter Boyd is the greatest striker in the world after them see one play. Them just blurt out whatever emotion and don't take time to see if what they are saying is valid or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Most of our journalists are just like them man in bleachers who will yell out that Walter Boyd is the greatest striker in the world after them see one play. Them just blurt out whatever emotion and don't take time to see if what they are saying is valid or not.
                  That's exactly the kind of "journalist" Oral Tracey is. A spur of the moment commentator who doesn't bother with research or interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                    That's exactly the kind of "journalist" Oral Tracey is. A spur of the moment commentator who doesn't bother with research or interviews.
                    Well ... agree wid him or not ... he does provide some laughter.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How can people talk about strongest team when i am sure Dane Richards was not on many strongest team.

Nuff people just a talk and have no idea bout football. A bet you if Richards and phillips never change the game you woulda hear bout someone not in the squad.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tonight's game ought to shut him up.

Comment

Oral is having fun with a hint of seriousness when necessary. He was dead on when it came to Bora and Simoes so I give him credit for taking these coaches.

Comment

Working...
                          X