Someone please answer Mo's question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please answer Mo's question

Even though it's primarily a schoolboy issue, I think we could nevertheless discuss the topic on this Forum. And forget that crap about costng less to stage the game at STETHS. If ISSA were concerned about the home fans they would have spent some time negotiating with Messrs Brandon and Courtney in order to meet at a workable venue price. So, without further ado let me reiterate for Mr Marshall:

"Why are 2 Clarendon teams journeying to STETHS!?!?"
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
    Even though it's primarily a schoolboy issue, I think we could nevertheless discuss the topic on this Forum. And forget that crap about costng less to stage the game at STETHS. If ISSA were concerned about the home fans they would have spent some time negotiating with Messrs Brandon and Courtney in order to meet at a workable venue price. So, without further ado let me reiterate for Mr Marshall:

"Why are 2 Clarendon teams journeying to STETHS!?!?"
    Bigger crowd? Afterall, we nuh have it backwards. People more excited bout schoolboy football than an international game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"Bigger Crowd?" I'm not too sure about that. Look at the trivia list below:

Clarendon is among the top two largest parishes (if not the largest). It boasts a good schoolboy following from schools such as Garvey Maceo, Clarendon College, Vere Tech, Glenmuir along with the semifinalists Spalding and Lennon. It's the home of Original Hazzard FC, Sporting Central Academy and the now defunct Galaxy FC. Clarendon boasts a lively youth football culture and following. And to boot, BranCourt has one of the best field in the entire country.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
      X