Ashley Young, wunderbar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Young, wunderbar!!

Dah youth yah is wicked, just see him score two of the most cutthroat goals, pure opportunism, speed of the first order, calm, icy finishing, how we make this youth get way I don't know. This is a chicken thief of the first order, there are few better based on those two goals, better yet he beat Lescott in him face on the second goal (I will take Lescott on my team any day).

I believe that Shelton and Richards are close to Young in potential but the ability to convert cooly at speed is just at another level.
    Last edited by Stonigut; December 7, 2008, 02:07 PM. Reason: Sp.

Great match! Two goals in the dying minutes. Feel it for the home team, Everton.

But we need to stop pine over UB-40s that got away and build our local players. High time now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No doubt, not pining, but benchmarking as you can see I believe we have two youths that are of comparable quality even though Ashey a hybrid of positions.

Shelton is a rare jewel that if he is able to put his mind to improving on every aspect of his game he could be a world beater like no other. Richards also has great potential too and seems like he is a hard worker and has potential for self improvement.

Comment

Right now we just need to give John Barnes a break, Let him and Tappa build a good program. We have the youths, them just need a little experience and few good clubs.

Ashley Young wasn't as good 2 years ago but Martin Oniel took him and Gabi Abongohor and put them wide and work pon them and the rest is history. With Carew inna the middle and the two of them playing off him they are hard to be stopped.

As you say we have Richards, Shelton and Phillips wid speed to kill and we need to watch Obrien White, Lyle Adams and Akeem over the next few months and ponce on them if they improve. At the same time we need to give some serious exposure to Evan Taylor, Woodbine, Vernon and them youth deh cause we could become a world class team in no time.

The future is bright if Burrell can pull it off and we can get a program going.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X