X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, why it seem as if no one nuh tek

yuh side seriously?

Cech - United our main rivals

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech believes champions Manchester United are still the club's main rivals for the Premier League title.

The Blues currently lie a point behind leaders Liverpool, with United and Arsenal third and fourth respectively.

Liverpool have demonstrated impressive signs that they could end their 18-year wait for the league crown, but Cech still feels the Red Devils possess the greatest threat to the Blues' ambitions.

He told Denik Sport: "I would say that it [our biggest threat] are still Manchester United.

"You can always count on them as they have been playing together for a long time and have a strong bench.

"I think that Arsenal have returned to the race by beating us. But they cannot afford to drop more points.

"Liverpool? We will see. They have also slowly started to drop points, like we have done. Only time will show how it will affect them.

"Anyway, I think they will perhaps manage to stay in the top three until the end."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What a wishy washy commentary...scheeeupps
    Peter R

Comment

Working...
    X