The British juss luv them lickor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British juss luv them lickor

Even expatriates are getting in on the act...

Giovanni Dos Santos gets 'blak-up' at huge Spurs Christmas bender

Giovanni Dos Santos has always got great footwork on the pitch, so we hoped the midfielder's dance steps would measure up.
    Boy were we let down.

He and his Spurs teammates almost drank the bar at London's Taman Gang club dry on a massive Crimbo bender.

The Mexican was left legless and could barely walk let alone boogie.
    Giovanni, 19, then almost took a dive when security guards had to carry him out of the club to a waiting car. Too much tequila maybe?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Boxhill fi low di yute!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL you need to stop....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Bring back Boxhill !!!

HL

Comment

Boxhill would probably want to have a discussion with him in that state or tell him to sleep on the floor outside of his locked door.

Comment

British football managers are highly experienced in this area.

Boxhill on the other hand (because of lack of experience and stupidity)--just panicked!!

HL

Comment

yeah, right after dos santos tell him fi suck him madda and cuss off from Sao Paolo dung to di remotest regions of di Amazon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are these managers the ones born and raise din Britain or managers plying their trade in Britain because a manager such as Alex Ferguson might have a different experience with the British social norm than say Wenger who is French or Benitez who is Spanish.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I would hope him tell him to go back to inspecting.

Comment

Well, had he done that...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No need to get technical.

Sir Alex jink a few glasses of wine more that often. ..

I am sure the french and spanish do the same.

No need to get technical!

HL

Comment

This is not about being technical, sire, it is how the British are raised, drinking till you are out cold is no big deal for them, maybe for the Scottish and Irish as well but not so for their neighbours on the continent.

I was in England in 2003 when their was a bill in parliament to extend pub hours to try and prevent binge drinking and so families can spend more time together drinking.

This is no joke it was actually a big debate in parliament in 2003.

Some one who played semi-pro ball in England in the 1970s told me of players only bars at each club where both teams would meet after games and drink till the last one falls to the floor...it is part of the English culture to drink.

Not sure if these bars still exist or they do at the highest level
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Exactly.

Drinking is a part of british culture. it is highly 'tolerated'.

I bought a beer in a post office in Scotland.

HL

Comment

Drinking is highly tolerated loutish behavior is not tolerated anywhere but in the gutters.

I also recall an incident in London in 2005 when this teen aged gospel singer (forgot her name could be Church) was barred from a few pubs after she got drunk and she got angry as she said it was her right to go out drinking if she felt like it
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

A long time mi a tell them. That might be what **************** Simoes off and say to hell wid ub40s.

But the british culture is sad when it come to footballer and drinking. Mi know some people who walk out a club when footballer or UK basketball walk in because them say nuf a them a holigan. just a look fi fight and grap unto females.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X