No announcement yet.

So we won the CFU Championship...but who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you can be reasonable in you analysis from time to time.

keep-it-tup!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That's your X-Mas surprise giff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If Simoes had the Boyz playing like that, not a one would have had a problem with it. Chuss mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Di side win di game an dat ah di most important ting right now. If man nuh bline dem wi si seh di side play some good ball throughout di game. At times di game did get lack lustre inna di second half yes, but a suh ball guh. Vernan ah di pick ah di whole ting, ah one ting impress mi, is how him can dribble wid di ball ah him foot, nuh kick an run dung ting. Bigga an Morrison ah my odah two ballah weh did impress, Dean did look good fi di likkle run weh him did get. My Balla now di TD "John di Teacha Barnes" ah instill strategy to di side an dat ah key.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            yow boss mi deh yah a watch and a pure negative vibes yuh a fling dung...not saying that the yute "wid di puill back hair" had a good game or is a good player....but mi nuh si ONE post whey seh anything positive bout any player...a wha suh?
            We were playing against predominantly amateur teams and looked pedestrian. I have nothing positive to say about our performance

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I don't think the man on the street is impressed by the performance of the team. The boredom level was high, but in terms of effectiveness, I thought they were pretty good and efficient. John Barnes, more than anyone, knows that one slip and it's Goodbye, Johnny! Indeed, had we lost to Barbados on that opening game, he would have been history.

Barnes wants the team to do whatever it is to win. Afterall, I don't remember any Simoes team, apart from the one that played the USA in RFK look an exciting bunch. Did we mind it then?

Wi need fi low di man. I think his colour and Jamaicanness is getting the better of us, or the worse! I do like to listen to his interviews. He is passionate and speaks freely. I dare say he sounds better than DV and Earl!
              So you reckon him tenure a go short,if we have a bad gold cup the captain finger deh pon the trigger?

Comment

14 Caribbean cup competitions, 4 won, wha mek wi neva win all 14 since the opposing teams so pedestrian...Look yah nuh man, cho!
                At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Sam !! View Post
                  14 Caribbean cup competitions, 4 won, wha mek wi neva win all 14 since the opposing teams so pedestrian...Look yah nuh man, cho!
                  When me watch the team play,you can tell they playing to a plan they were
                  tactically aware unlike under Simoes,they made Greneda look ordinary.That is the same greneda team weh send home trinidad and knock out Cuba and we beat dem twice scoring 6 and conceding 0

Comment

Yuhseeit! I don't have a problem with Barnes plan.

Now, let's see his approach for friendlies and for the Gold Cup. We need to make winning a habit, regardless the opposition or the competition.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...well i dough waah see no more ugly ball play. Is pretty ball a dweet.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        there are definately strenghts to build on.

Jason Morrison was good.
                        Austin played a good game. He was not commanding but he break up a lot of plays.

Roland Dean was impressive in his short stint on the pitch. I think this youth would be a very good MLS player given the chance.

The team overall is very fast and we are getting useful wing plays, something we normally very short on in the past few years. The team is building a structure and building confidence. That is a whole lot of of positive.

John Barnes now need to take a good look at the under 23 and under 20 players, eye a few university players and find one and two UB40s and we can compete for the Gold cup.

Our speed can give any team iin the Gold cup competition trouble. We have size and if we can work as a team we can finish in the top for without a doubt.

I can bet you Mexico or the US don't want to be in our zone. Not with the threat of Marlon King, Fuller, a flying Shelton, Vernan, Dane Richards and Phillips.
                        Our speed?

...at the back?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X