Watch a little piece of Becks milan first game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch a little piece of Becks milan first game

he played on the right and he wasn't impressive. he bearly moved, especially with the ball. he made some decent cross but not to any player specifically and no disguise whatsover. Even when you had 4 defender and one forward he didn't wait he just cross right away.

the youth PLato seems like aa good player.
    Last edited by Assasin; January 11, 2009, 06:58 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Plato? LOL

Comment

He wasnt just casually crossing the ball, with his accuracy he can pick a player out among four defenders.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

pato?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well he certainly didn't do that, it all went to the opposing defender.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Beckham will eventually realize that his normal game, can't work in Milan's sytem especially since Pato is the forward and Ronaldinho and Kaka are the supporting players.

Comment

If you can have Socrates, you can have Plato.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Beckham will be okay, was he an asset to Real Madrid?

Blessed

Blessed

Comment

That was only is first game, he wasnt use to the pace of the Seria A and the slick off the ball movements of his new team mates. Give him time and u will see some defence splitting passes and some blow wow goal at the end of those passes
                  Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                  Mitty

Comment

hope to see it.

Comment

His style of play is not a good fit for Milan, especially since they already have Pirlo in midfield.

Comment

Working...
                      X