X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller get another partner

Striker Beattie signs for Potters

Beattie scored 34 goals in 18 months for the Blades

Stoke have signed striker James Beattie from Championship side Sheffield United for a fee that could rise to £3.5m.
    The 30-year-old has agreed to a two-and-a-half-year deal.
    "James is a player who has a phenomenal goal-scoring record and I am delighted to have him here," boss Tony Pulis told the club website.
    "He has averaged more than a goal every other game for Sheffield United, and he has a proven record of scoring in the top flight."
    Pulis added: "We have signed two fantastic players in Matthew Etherington and James, but we are still looking for two or three more before the closure of the window." 606: DEBATE
    What do you think of the Beattie signing?

Beattie said he was happy to be returning to the Premier League.
    "I've been brought up to score goals," said the former Everton and Southampton forward.
    "The gaffer has been great with me, outlining what he wants me to do and what my role will be within the team.
    "I'm definitely ready to give the Premier League another crack and I'm delighted with the opportunity. "Stoke City have given me that and hopefully I can show the fans what I can do straight away." Beattie joined the Blades from Everton in 2007 and scored 34 goals in 18 months for the Yorkshire side.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

LOL yuh mean Man a tek Fuller spot.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wouldnt make a difference in production for Fuller. Beattie isnt a premiership player. He has been a journeyman and was never able to cut it at that level which is why he was in the championship.

Comment

So wait wasn't Fuller, Jones and all a them in the championship too?

The man has won caps for England team, How can you say he is a championship player? How many championship players have won 5 English caps?

Check his tally for two years at Southampton the the Premiership. It was after his injury he didn't come back a very good player but he has been scoring in the championship. He may not be successful but only time will tell.

Bwoy unnu can just make up the "facts" eeehh.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X