I'm embarrassed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm embarrassed!

Our gamesmanship is destroying the game for the fans. Portmore United have perfected the art of time wasting and it has spread like a forest fire throughout the league and apparently to our U-20s.

Now, as I type, it's a penalty for St. Vincent. Thank goodness he missed.

We need to stop the foolishness and play football! How can you be trying to waste time from early in the first half just because you are up 1-0?!? Madness! It sounds as if we would ball them easily if we play the damn game and stop the acting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

And we're not killing off these little dudes...
    At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

You can't kill them off when you are wriggling on the ground like a Knutsford Blvd madame!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have never thought of this dude Duckie as a good coach, he is not even mediocre in jmy view but how he got this far beats the hell out of me.

He is the biggest poser and thinks he is coaching in the EPL, all he does at games is use ctach phrases that none of his players even understand and strut and pout as if he is Jose Mourino
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Goal!! Jamaica, I think he's ok...Makes a few mistakes but has an idea of what to do....Him kinda mad to mi hear!
          At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            You can't kill them off when you are wriggling on the ground like a Knutsford Blvd madame!
            Funny! lol

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Our gamesmanship is destroying the game for the fans. Portmore United have perfected the art of time wasting and it has spread like a forest fire throughout the league and apparently to our U-20s.

Now, as I type, it's a penalty for St. Vincent. Thank goodness he missed.

We need to stop the foolishness and play football! How can you be trying to waste time from early in the first half just because you are up 1-0?!? Madness! It sounds as if we would ball them easily if we play the damn game and stop the acting!

*in best bounty killa voice*: youth!! dont haar dare talk bout mi team like dat, u wi get gunshat. leveeeel!

U love how Boys Town never "waste time" in beatin unnuh Sunday? Who deh pon top a di league table now? answer dat, plz. mi naave nuh tv so mi nuh know who a lead di league. type out in all caps and bold and tell mi who a lead.

Comment

Working...
              X