X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUTC signed with PLCA

JUTC signed with PLCA

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Jamaica Urban Transit Corporation (JUTC) officially signed off on a deal with the Premier League Clubs Association (PLCA) which will see the bus company providing transportation for all 12 Premier League teams for the remainder of the season.

Complete Story ...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

If JUTC was anywhere near making a profit I would understand.
    How do you advertise when you are the sole competitor?

How JUTC benefit from this?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      JUTC signed with PLCA

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Jamaica Urban Transit Corporation (JUTC) officially signed off on a deal with the Premier League Clubs Association (PLCA) which will see the bus company providing transportation for all 12 Premier League teams for the remainder of the season.

Complete Story ...
      Good move, but why not for a longer period?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        If JUTC was anywhere near making a profit I would understand.
        How do you advertise when you are the sole competitor?

How JUTC benefit from this?
        Well for one, some football fans seeing that players travel to games on the buses may see nothing wrong with traveling on a JUTC bus. Could lead to a possible increase in passengers. The national team have a game ... more people could be comfortable riding on a bus to the game.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X