Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl..is it possible

that henry could return to the gunners?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    Not a chance!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i hope to see you eat your words!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If he comes back and becomes total TEAM and not laze about pretending to be the superstar with the 'boys' only task being to 'fetch and carry' for him...as he was, just before he left...then welcome!

...but, I see him coming back with his head in the clouds and being no good for TEAM Gunners!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

leading goal scorer and leading in assists? we need more lazy people like him!

Comment

leading goal scorer and leading in assists? we need more lazy people like him!
            gamma: if I fool around on the field and beat two, three or four opponents beofre shooting...and am the one taking shots most shorts via actions demanding that I take and do take 99.99% of the shots ...and also pass the ball to others in good positions to score 2 times out of a million times when they are in such positions - then I must end up being the top goalscorer and top assist person...

...and a drag on my TEAM!

Comment

and Karl saying the Americans are not talented enough to play team on a high level. Team get more and more exclusive by the day. Now you have Henry with the required tools and him can't play team either.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fergie has rid Man U of some of the best players but Man U system dictates that the scoring opportunities will remain and likely converted by a less acclaimed striker. That is what is lacking at Arsenal and it has to mean Henry played an even greater role.... and as such is unique.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Fergie has rid Man U of some of the best players but Man U system dictates that the scoring opportunities will remain and likely converted by a less acclaimed striker. That is what is lacking at Arsenal and it has to mean Henry played an even greater role.... and as such is unique.

Blessed
                  We are here speaking only of Henry's last two years at Arsenal.

You are speaking of the previous 4...i.e. previous to the last two years! Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    and Karl saying the Americans are not talented enough to play team on a high level. Team get more and more exclusive by the day. Now you have Henry with the required tools and him can't play team either.
                    Sass: you have to put the technical skills together with the unselfishness! ...with the consistently great tactical play! Henry in his last two years at the GUNNERS had not fallen off technically...in fact, he was possibly at his very best technically...but he became a selfish anti-GUNNERS type player.

That year when along with Pires we went unbeaten was when we saw 'real' TEAM play...TEAM play of the very highest standard!

Comment

you still think the Americans are not technically able to play team at high level?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        you still think the Americans are not technically able to play team at high level?
                        ..at highest levels!

That will change when they start giving the more gifted (technically gifted) minorities a look in.

Let us be honest the present Bradley trained group is a step back!!l

Comment

your point? if someone else coulda do it and do it better they would have...has anyone? is the team going south?

Comment

his ENTIRE career! chat bout! at his worst henry was better than what we have now!

Comment

Not up to me! ...so it is possible!

Comment

Working...
                              X