Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller injured..Jones uses his head..

.... Stoke loses.

Sounds like a great day at the office for some posters here.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/rep...904036,00.html
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

More injuries for the Reggaeboyz

R. Gardner is also injured and will likely miss the game against Nigeria along with R. Fuller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
      R. Gardner is also injured and will likely miss the game against Nigeria along with R. Fuller.
      Time to give some kids the exposure.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Don1 I think Johnny B has enough replacements for the two Ricardos.

If we consider that Bibi would've played somewhere in midfield, then Wolry Wolfe, Jerry Hue, Andy Williams, Sean Fraser or even Akeem Priestly could be called. In case where Bibi would have been used at left back, then Johnny B has options in Granny Marshall, Demar Phillips, and the young HView left back Lance Laing. A remote possibility could also see the present Boys Town wingback, Robert Scarlett, getting a recall.

Options exists also for the injured Wily Boo. Omar Cummings (Colorado), Ryan Johnson (San Jose), Sean Fraser (MFC), Fabian Davis (Norway), Joel Grant (England), Dean (TG) or....ifpushcomestoshove.... Deon Burton Burton (Shef Wednesday).
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
          Don1 I think Johnny B has enough replacements for the two Ricardos.

If we consider that Bibi would've played somewhere in midfield, then Wolry Wolfe, Jerry Hue, Andy Williams, Sean Fraser or even Akeem Priestly could be called. In case where Bibi would have been used at left back, then Johnny B has options in Granny Marshall, Demar Phillips, and the young HView left back Lance Laing. A remote possibility could also see the present Boys Town wingback, Robert Scarlett, getting a recall.

Options exists also for the injured Wily Boo. Omar Cummings (Colorado), Ryan Johnson (San Jose), Sean Fraser (MFC), Fabian Davis (Norway), Joel Grant (England), Dean (TG) or....ifpushcomestoshove.... Deon Burton Burton (Shef Wednesday).
          Farmah, very true...but none of those replacements are as good as the 2 Ricardos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Time to give some kids the exposure.
            What kind of injury Bib have?

Comment

.... Stoke loses.

Sounds like a great day at the office for some posters here.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/rep...904036,00.html

Thats 9 goals now for Jones while Fuller hasnt scored since Nov'08.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                Thats 9 goals now for Jones while Fuller hasnt scored since Nov'08.
                Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!

Jones for the Golden Boot!! Maybe the next unfounded rumours will value him at $50m.

Comment

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!

Jones for the Golden Boot! Maybe the next unfounded rumours will value him at $50m.
                  According to the current market he's worth over 20 mill GBP and well he's 3 goals better having played 5 games less than Fuller so that must count for sumthin.

Comment

According to the current market he's worth over 20 mill GBP and well he's 3 goals better having played 5 games less than Fuller so that must count for sumthin.
                    Hurray!!!

Lord.. when will these delusions regarding the unimportant cease?

Comment

Even more injuries, now I. Goodison injured

and will miss the game against Nigeria.

This is really amazing. I have never seen so many injuries in a short period of time (D. Ricketts, R. Gardner, R. Fuller, I. Goodison). All were likely starters. This is a big blow to the team.

Comment

Hurray!!!

Lord.. when will these delusions regarding the unimportant cease?

dont get mad son. Fuller a rux from long time. Jones a carry di swing!

Comment

dont get mad son. Fuller a rux from long time. Jones a carry di swing!
                          I'm not your son fellow.

Your opinions on players are merely that.. opinions. Who cares? Especially about Jones?... a player not rated in the top 100 in the premiership by his stats?

Not me.

Comment

or good opportunity for others to showcase... it just may well be a blessing in disguise...
                            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I'm not your son fellow.

Your opinions on players are merely that.. opinions. Who cares? Especially about Jones?... a player not rated in the top 100 in the premiership by his stats?

Not me.
                              HAHAHA...must be a tru hater but i expected that. CLASSIC Don1 post at its best.

Comment

Working...
                              X