Fuller boost for Potters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller boost for Potters

Stoke City have been boosted by the news that striker Ricardo Fuller's shoulder injury is not as bad as first feared.
    Fuller hobbled out of Stoke's 2-0 defeat to Sunderland on Saturday in obvious pain after damaging his shoulder when landing awkwardly.
    However, manager Tony Pulis has received good news from scans, as they have revealed the Jamaica international will be back in action before the end of the season.
    "It doesn't look as bad as we first thought and that really is brilliant news for us," he told The Sentinel.
    Back before the summer

"We very much hope to see him playing again before the end of the season, but we won't know for sure until the end of the week when the bruising and the swelling has finally settled down.
    "Apparently, when you first do these injuries the pain is so intense, as we saw on Ric's face at the time, that you always think the worst.
    "But he's now had it fully X-rayed and that has shown that the shoulder is a lot more stable than we first thought.
    "I think we are now talking about him being out for weeks rather than months, but we'll know the full extent of what is going on at the end of the week.
    "But for now, the news is a lot more positive and a real boost to us because we obviously need everyone fit and healthy for these last few months of the season."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Call him inna camp, a what Stoke city a try?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X