The Senile one AFerguson defends ArsenAL Wenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Senile one AFerguson defends ArsenAL Wenger

There is a psychological term for this, and seeing as I cant remember, here is the long definition.. that is when their is a new Alpha male (Mourinho)and the old two Alpha's (AW & AF)will gang up to tear pieces of Mourinho's backside, to hopefully build pressure (wha pressure do to pipe again?) and effect negative outcomeson the new Alpha male

<TR><TD class=panel_top align="left">FOOTBALL NEWS </TD></TR><TR><TD height="2"></TD></TR> <TR><TD><CENTER> <SPAN class=italic>Wenger - words of support from Ferguson.</SPAN> </CENTER>
    <SPAN class=heading>FERGIE DEFENDS EMOTIONAL WENGER</SPAN>

<SPAN class=italic>By Martyn Ziegler, PA Chief Sports Reporter</SPAN>

<TABLE class=storylist_mainbg cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storylist_mainbg></TD><TD class=storylist_mainbg>More Arsenal Stories </TD></TR><TR><TD class=storylist_story align=middle width="8%"></TD><TD class=storylist_story>ADEBAYOR HOPING TO LIVE HIS DREAM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=storylist_story align=middle width="8%"></TD><TD class=storylist_story>ROSICKY OUT FOR GUNNERS </TD></TR><TR><TD class=storylist_story align=middle width="8%"></TD><TD class=storylist_story>McCARTNEY HAMMERS THE GUNNERS </TD></TR><TR><TD class=storylist_story align=middle width="8%"></TD><TD class=storylist_story>ADEBAYOR STILL FIGHTING FOR TITLE </TD></TR><TR><TD class=storylist_story align=middle width="8%"></TD><TD class=storylist_story>STOKES DECISION IMMINENT </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt"><P nd="1">Arsene Wenger has received support from an unlikely quarter following his misconduct charge - old adversary Sir Alex Ferguson.<P nd="2">The Arsenal manager and West Ham counterpart Alan Pardew have both been charged by the Football Association following their touchline confrontation at Upton Park on Sunday.<P nd="3">Manchester United boss Ferguson said: "We are all vulnerable to emotions. Of course sometimes he looks calmer than he really is, but he has emotions like everyone else and is no different to anyone else in that respect.<P nd="4">"I am glad we have managers with a bit of emotion and passion in them - it shows there's nothing much wrong the managers' qualities in our game.<P nd="5">"There's nothing wrong with the managers' desire to win for the football clubs they represent."</SPAN></TD></TR>
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

RE: The Senile one AFerguson defends ArsenAL Wenger

You have got to be joking! Fergie has been known to give support to other managers. Please Jose nuh dat important fi Wenger and Fergie join forces. Snow would fall in hel fuss.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X