Robinho would have made jawge proud!!

That was a wonderful individual goal.

What a guy can bruck...!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Was a good game.
        Westman: I saw it today.
        Watched a good part of the Argentina game also. Arg. was far quicker to the ball and better than France.

Is Maradonna off to a good start as coach?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh dun know boss;
          Fram way back when mi ah tell peeple say ah
          di wickidiss ting bout di place. Brasil need two more talent
          like binho for Africa. Now not because I knock dinho (mi respek him still) if Dinho finds form to play at the INT'L level with king binho, is bangarang in Africa, memba mi tell yu.

BTW senor Dunga: I beg of you please let King Binho wear the TEN in africa. Please, that's all I want

Comment

bruck = "flair" = mechanical .... nuh true.....ef i laugh i pop!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Say wha yuh want; all mi know
              say is dat any man whey carry Brasil (note I said Brasil) pon dem back, MUST be great. Binho can play big games. BTW which balla out there now betta dan binho? Thanks.

Comment

once noble chiron formerly sagest of all centaurs, how the heck are u?

robinho is the best out there.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'm fine and thanks.

Comment

Jawge, let's not get crazy. When you were telling us that he was the wikkidest ting bout di place, he wasn't! That was about 7 years ago! Times change and he may have improved since then.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oohhhhh bwoy. What has changed other than he got
                      older and added some pounds? Oh I get it, he si now playing in England.
                      I tell you boy.

Comment

Let me tell you this: In november
                        whilst out in Ja I was travelling with some family and a car stopped
                        one of mi cousins said jawge inna di car, the guy came out and said
                        yuh memeba Robinho, wha yuh did ah tell mi bout (this is 06) mi see him an yes him good. Man go back an drive off.

Mi done talk.

Comment

er...ahm...nice anecdote..family time and all but er...the point miss mi!

Comment

Super goal from Robinho.

Even more so when considering the defenders and goalkeeper who he scored it against.
                            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                            - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                            X