You are always welcome!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Remember, we have King!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Remember, we have King!
        maybe not for long,he's just been charged in the last hour with sexual assault
        regarding the recent incident in a london night club.

Comment

wow! shocker!

wish him the best still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I did not see the game but from all the reports, overall we played well. We were not outclassed.

Congratulations to the team and to coach Banese and Whitmore.

A good showing should bring more games from good competition.

Respect

Comment

I am one who was high on Tyrone Marshall. He has never had a bad game, he can play many positions and can score.

Tyrone Marshall and Ian Goodison are two very good defenders who could have made it in any league given the chance. I am glad you see that now.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i think that the idea that if you are a good player they will find you is not always 100% true sometimes.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

put up 15 million dollar offers
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tyrone Marshall was crisp & precise in his tackling.......The new goalie positional sense was of the higher level....Austin needs to drive on more from midfield to support the front two & Ryce when he come on was more confident on de ball dan any 'local' Yardie...very brilliant dribbling skill he possess. Stewart beside Marsall was solid also but took his lead from the skipper. Sheton ain't no damn striker......needs too many touches on the ball to make any impact in front of goal. The new guy playing right-back overlaps very well & Demar Phillips is ah light weight baller .
                    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
                    X