Mosiah,Sickko,Lion Paw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orgill.

We have a host of youth who could do with 2 years of good training in an academy like structure that may do well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes him same one. I think at this stage he is a better striker of the ball than Fuller.

Does not favor one feet over the other, gets into position quickly, has a strikers' instinct, and his very aware of where both goal posts are at all times.
      Hopefully we will get to see more of him in the U20 playoffs.
      After we qualify fi Egypt, Barnes should draft in inna di Gold Cup side.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

Wha happen to all the players in the silver medal winning Pan Am games. None a dem nuh good enough fi get a run inna de national side, instead of calling all these UB40s.
        We know bout Daley and Cousins, but what bout dis other yute who a Brazilian side was interested in?.
        How are these yutes progressing and what are the JFF plans to transitioned these yutes into the national setup?
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Joel Grant looked very, very good! John Barnes never hear bout him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Morissey? I think the man asked a serious question. Has Morrissey scored 10 goals in an NPL season to date?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what about Adlam from Sporting Central ? the U20 forward, how is he looking ?
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Why you think I disagree?

"The solution is to look at what we have in the Under 21 age group and try to get them as much international or even regional experience and forget the likes of Tuffy Anderson, Roland Dean etc..."

I have alway advocate the developement of youths, I think we should be looking to Dever Orgill, Alan Ottey, Shamar Shelton and the rest of the under 20 side now as we have 3 years for the next qualifiers.

i still think Luton can come good just like Carton Cole who was fast but was lacking that cutting edge until he became 24.

Next time you ask before you go accusing me sa
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the man them get a few games but the Jamaican crowd say them nuh ready. Any coach who include too many a them youngster inna him squad a commit suicide and Barnes want him English job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                    Wha happen to all the players in the silver medal winning Pan Am games. None a dem nuh good enough fi get a run inna de national side, instead of calling all these UB40s.
                    We know bout Daley and Cousins, but what bout dis other yute who a Brazilian side was interested in?.
                    How are these yutes progressing and what are the JFF plans to transitioned these yutes into the national setup?

You're talking about James Thomas but last I heard is that he quit football to further his studies in medicine(in Cuba). Big loss really. Let's hope that after he finishes his academic stint in Cuba, he decides to return to football.

Comment

Sass would say Obrain White!

Let us see how well he does in MLS before we call him. Hopefully he can impress enough to get a call from Barnes.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

the good thing about Jamaica is we have a lot of young forwards in progressive leagues like never before. At least 4 in the MLS, and Shelton in Norway, Orgill in Canada. If we could get at least 3 or 4 more in a good program or an academy then we could have very good competition for places on the national team in the not so distant future.

Comment

Where does he play ?

Comment

Working...
                          X