Mr. President I need your take on a matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President I need your take on a matter

I was having a discussion today with my Empire bredrin and we got into an argument over Darren Fletcher and Nicky Butts and their worth financially, to the Empire, and to their national team. I don't want to sway your mind by giving you my opinion, but what do you think?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I was having a discussion today with my Empire bredrin and we got into an argument over Darren Fletcher and Nicky Butts and their worth financially, to the Empire, and to their national team. I don't want to sway your mind by giving you my opinion, but what do you think?
    Both players played the same role in the team, meaning they weren't regular first teamers, however, when given a chance they've always done their job. Thats the reason Butt left the Empire, lack of first team football. 5 EPL title says alot.

Everton was interested in signing Fletcher over the summer, but like O'shea, he decided to stay, even though he wasn't a regular starter. Over the past 4 seasons, he has improved alot. Remember 2 weeks before the Chelsea game he was told that he and Giggs would be starting. He is even capable of filling in at right back. He is important to the team. One of those who could be labelled an unsung hero.

Cannot say much about Butt on the international scene, but Fletcher is one of the dominant players in the Scotish team. I was one of those fans who didn't mind if he was sold, until I saw him in action for his national team in an Euro qualifier, I was converted.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So if you were a manager, how much would you pay for him and Nicky Butt (in his prime)?

My bredrin is a die-hard anti-Berbatov man. I am trying to get him to start posting here on the forum. He reads it sometimes and he always has a lot to say. But he is a Empire soldier through-andthrough.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

YAY!!! just what we need around here!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Total domination Mr. Barrister. Total domination!!!!

Comment

So if you were a manager, how much would you pay for him and Nicky Butt (in his prime)?

My bredrin is a die-hard anti-Berbatov man. I am trying to get him to start posting here on the forum. He reads it sometimes and he always has a lot to say. But he is a Empire soldier through-andthrough.
            Mi nuh know. One thing for sure him cyaan get paid the same as the Rio's Rooney's and Ronaldos. After him name nuh start wid R.

Tell yuh bredren fi rope in. Didn't he visit one of the picnics a few years back? Him need fi come mek him case gainst the coolest footballer in the world. The way Berba play mi wonder if him a Jamaican ... No Problem.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Come on man, give me a figure. How much would you pay for each? No it's not that bredrin me a talk bout. The one at the picnic is a Livafoolian and him also read the forum more regularly than the other one (the Empire soldier).

Comment

Come on man, give me a figure. How much would you pay for each? ...
                Cannot say! Yuh nuh know say once the Empire show interest in a player, the price skyrocket. Who would expect Carrick to cost 18 million quid?

Comment

Answer the question. How much would YOU pay for each player if you were the manager of another team?

Comment

yuh fly past yuh nest?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Huh?? Anyway, Mr, Barrister, as a closet Empire fan, can you answer the question?

Comment

can't say.....

Comment

Working...
                        X