Gamma, Raggs, and all those who were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, Raggs, and all those who were

questioning Juande Ramos' stint at Spurs, how unuh suh silent on the fact that the overripe hyped coach has turned around the fortunes of Real Madrid? 9 games unbeaten run or unuh miss that because unuh still in awe of Harry Redknapp?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

simple...he was not managing spurs well at all! yuh neva si dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      simple...he was not managing spurs well at all! yuh neva si dat?
      ... but he is managing Real Madrid good now? As I said to you then, Ramos won back 2 back UEFA Cup titles, then went to Spurs and won the Carling Cup. He just doesn't become a bad coach overnight.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no over a few months. He won a cup at Spurs.

Hopefully Real don't let him buy players because buying players like Pennant and others he has been linked to will get him anywhere
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ok...having won the fa cup the previous year he was doing SWIMMINGLY with spurs firmly esocnced at the bottom of the BPL table! oh he lost players? he wasn't starting defoe and in any event redknapp had a complete about face with the very same players at that juande had his disposal.

coach of the class and calibre of juande should not have been there. anyway real had better players than spurs so if he effed up with that then he would really have been clueless.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

As mi say keep him away from the money.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              no over a few months. He won a cup at Spurs.

Hopefully Real don't let him buy players because buying players like Pennant and others he has been linked to will get him anywhere
              Yeah, heard an offer was made for Pennant then I started to wonder who smoking what.

Comment

Real Madrid runs with a sporting director.He buys the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Yeah, heard an offer was made for Pennant then I started to wonder who smoking what.
                  Pennant? (rueful su-mile!)

A very good player who has never been given enough playing time in the top flight. Give him matches and he shall prove worth.

Technically good! Quick! Tricky! TEAM man once on the field! Give him the games!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ramos win anything for Madrid yet ?
                    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
                      Ramos win anything for Madrid yet ?
                      The man turned around a faltering Real Madrid. If Goose should put Chelsea on an 11 game winning run, I wonder what your reaction would be?

Comment

Working...
                      X