Anybody else see what is wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else see what is wrong

<P class=big>in this article? Or is it mi a guh krazy?<P class=big><P class=big>Manchester United midfielder Kieran Richardson has been named in England's Under-21 squad having been overlooked for Steve McClaren's senior party.

The 22-year-old made an appearance from the substitutes' bench against Croatia last month but he has not made the cut for England's squad to face Holland on Wednesday.

His disappointment has, though, been tempered by the news that he will be required for the Under-21 game with the Dutch on Tuesday, with Sammy Lee the man at the helm given Peter Taylor's decision to concentrate on club commitments.

"I've spoken to Peter and we'll talk again on Sunday to discuss how we are going to play," said Lee to The FA's official website.

"It's a squad of very talented youngsters and they've done very well in the European Championship qualifiers.

"I watched all the games, they were great and did exceptionally well against Germany over the two legs. It shows the strength and the quality of the squad.

"They also show togetherness, they are a very cohesive unit and have a good system of play because they have been playing together for quite some time.

"They work very hard for each other, they have a lot of talented individuals and their teamwork stands out more than anything.

"This will be an interesting game, it's always good to play against the likes of Holland. They are very talented too, so it'll be a good test for us."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Anybody else see what is wrong

22 year old???

How old is he. Is this another Adu case?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He turned 22 in October. Unless there is some rule about a player born after a certain period.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (11/10/2006)He turned 22 in October. Unless there is some rule about a player born after a certain period.
        . . .or if a few over 21 are allowed in the under 21 squad.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X