RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

karl...did you EVER hear henry talk like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl...did you EVER hear henry talk like this?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

He wants to leacve...or he is a fool! He should be sent packing!

...TH14?
    No!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

that was the first step in your 10 step rehabilitation programme for your "i hate henry syndrome"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        that was the first step in your 10 step rehabilitation programme for your "i hate henry syndrome"
        Do I have to scream... I DO NOT HATE HENRY?!
        I do not hate Henry!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

step 2....

btw who is the alltime leading goalscorer for arsenal?

Comment

Karl, you do not have to answer that question! At least, not right now.

Has he been placed in a straight jacket yet, Gamma?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

if I had my way he would not be allowed to get off the train at Arsenal tube stop..

Comment

OJ, that is not right. For someone who loved you and did so much for you, and who you loved for so long, you now have so much disdain? You sound like OJ the jilted lover, ready to put on your gloves.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

nuh striker that score 3 goals in 18 games should be talking bout in the team.. If you ever watch him play... no matter how we have the ball and knocking it ... as he touches it he gives it away... RUCKS that..

Comment

his measurements are being taken.

Comment

Working...
                    X