RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mi guess John barnes tink Zavon hines better than ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi guess John barnes tink Zavon hines better than ....

Steven Morrissey for La Liga?

Thursday, February 19, 2009
    Portmore United's ace striker, Steven Morrissey, may soon be heading off to Spain's La Liga, the Observer was reliably informed yesterday.
    Portmore United's goalscorer Steven Morrissey (left) tries to get the better of Dameon Benjamin of Boys' Town during their DPL end-of-round final at the Tony Spaulding Sports Complex Sunday. Portmore won 2-1. (Photo: Joseph Wellington)
    When reached last evening, Portmore's chairman Wayne Sinclair confirmed discussions were ongoing with a club in the top Spanish division, but refused to name it.
    However, Sinclair disclosed that the offer from the Spanish club to Portmore for the stocky frontman was in excess of euro500,000.
    "We're in very sensitive negotiations and it would not be prudent at this time to divulge any further information until an agreement is reached between the two clubs," Sinclair said.
    Twenty-two-year-old Morrissey - a national player at the Under-17, Under-20, Under-23 and senior-levels - has scored 14 goals in all competitions this season, including a blinder in the second end-of-round final of the Digicel Premier League against Boys' Town at Tony Spaulding Sports Complex last Sunday which Portmore won 2-1.
    The Observer has also learnt that a top Division One club, Sogndal of Norway, has made a formal offer for Morrissey's signature after scouts saw him in action on Sunday.
    Morrissey, a former Glenmuir High School star, was delighted by the recent surge in interest and is hoping for the best. "I'm very excited about these opportunities as it's my ambition to play in Europe and I'm hoping that by next Tuesday I could be on my way to one of these clubs," he said yesterday.

Congrats to Morrissey.

Comment

good luck to morrisey

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A wonder what dem have fi say now.

Yardman a fly out like crazy to top a top leagues and them still say the NPlers nuh good.

Zeppo mi have a job fi you, it nuh pay much but since you so good at forwarding info maybe you can do mi a favor.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A time like now mi miss the Prophet Shatta.

"25 Adu deh a Jamaica"

In your face Lazie. Jamaican ballers "them a tek plan like Taxi"

China, Norway, China, Hungary, La Liga and all over di place.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh boosy sah...lawd av mercy...
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              A time like now mi miss the Prophet Shatta.

"25 Adu deh a Jamaica"

In your face Lazie. Jamaican ballers "them a tek plan like Taxi"

China, Norway, China, Hungary, La Liga and all over di place.
              Yuh seit - Talent Abounds!

I know Lazie??? (ead a nod!) How many after going on trials return with a contract yuh a guh seh? (ead a nod) ...yuh si mi ris-sponse his di teachin a yard need him-prove-ment! Yes sah, di talent his dere...but talent alone most times nah guh do-hit!

...but, cho! mi a seh dat fram lang time..has Tilla wudda seh, fram Wappy waus a bwoy!

Good luck, to Steve!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

so karl if talent ah yard why have a sports agancy call up a playe rand ask him his background then JB give him a buss instead ah the "talented yard baller" ?

Comment

a you one a call up people name like you nuh never see 25 Adu.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                    Congrats to Morrissey.
                    Maybe we should wait until this rumour becomes a reality.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

which rumour? The one that Spurs want to buy Jones for 15 million?

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                        so karl if talent ah yard why have a sports agancy call up a playe rand ask him his background then JB give him a buss instead ah the "talented yard baller" ?

Trinidad got 25 Robbie Earles, i.e. old, washed-up ballers.

Comment

a fool may ask more questions than a wise man can answer.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                            Trinidad got 25 Robbie Earles, i.e. old, washed-up ballers.
                            but they can make your reggaeboyz team any day

Comment

Talk about adu!! adu would not turn out to be the football they hype him up to be

Comment

Working...
                              X