Many a times I've read and heard the saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many a times I've read and heard the saying

"The silence is deafening!!" Well did y'all hear the silence at Anfield this morning when the final whistle went?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

"O Let the power fall on I" Top of the day to you Mr. President. Will you join me in a round?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      "O Let the power fall on I" Top of the day to you Mr. President. Will you join me in a round?
      Sure ... but just a round? How about 7? What sweet mi most of all is how Carrager, Kuyt and Rafa saying dem can catch the Empire. That was when the lead was 5 points ... now its 7.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Man I was hoping for a Man City win but as usual they failed to hold onto the lead. I strongly believe that they lost the lead because of a coaching error. They totally by-passed their midfield. When Craig Bellamy or Robinho got the ball, there was noone to pass it to. The midfielders were too far away from the forwards. Ireland should have been substituted along with Kompany. Anyway, I am thankfull for the draw. SSSSwwweeetttt
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tough draw for Liverpool. They got robbed of what looked like a sure penalty today but Shay Given made some huge saves to spare Man City's blushes. Its going to be very tough to recover from those dropped points.

On a side note as an Arsenal fan im hoping Wenger does the most respectable thing he's ever done and resign. This team is going nowhere under this man who's best managerial years are beyond him. CL football looks very unlikely and I cant blame Van Persie and others if they decide to bolt in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
            Tough draw for Liverpool. They got robbed of what looked like a sure penalty today but Shay Given made some huge saves to spare Man City's blushes. Its going to be very tough to recover from those dropped points.

On a side note as an Arsenal fan im hoping Wenger does the most respectable thing he's ever done and resign. This team is going nowhere under this man who's best managerial years are beyond him. CL football looks very unlikely and I cant blame Van Persie and others if they decide to bolt in the summer.
            Speaking as a GUNNERS man: You have lost it!
            Go Arsene!
            Go GUNNERS!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Warlord are you sure you are an Arsenal fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Speaking as a GUNNERS man: You have lost it!
                Go Arsene!
                Go GUNNERS!

Arsenal has underperformed alot this season and has been inconsistent. Wenger definitely needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Warlord are you sure you are an Arsenal fan?
                  yes boss. Been one since the days of Adams, Keown, Parlour, Seaman, Ian Wright, Berkamp, Overmars and co.

Comment

just calm yourself.

You a say Ramos never get enough time at Spurs but a Call fi Wenger head? Arsenal is not even close to the bottom.

It is obvious that it is a rebuilding year for Arsenal and they had a lot of injury on the offensive line. When them fire Wenger, what other successful coach you suggest they get?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      just calm yourself.

You a say Ramos never get enough time at Spurs but a Call fi Wenger head? Arsenal is not even close to the bottom.

It is obvious that it is a rebuilding year for Arsenal and they had a lot of injury on the offensive line. When them fire Wenger, what other successful coach you suggest they get?

Im not one to support mediocrity especially for a club this size but Arsenal should not be fighting for a CL spot. This is a club who is a substantial amount of points behind the top 2 clubs and with the talent it has shouldnt be in the position its currently in. It just goes to show that there is a gap between Arsenal and the clubs in the top 4 spots. Wenger has been at this club for over a decade. He's had more than enough time. Its about winning and the fans deserve that. Ever since the departure of Henry, A. Cole,Pires, Reyes, Flamini and other solid players..things havent looked good. At this point id say that Arsenal is missing a solid wing player that can run at defenders and put good crosses in the box. I know there's Theo and he is out injured but who else in the squad today that can do that? I would have gone after Arjen Robben last summer if I were Wenger. The problem here is lack of quality depth in important positions.

From a coaching standpoint..I'll take Jose Mourinho. He recently said that he'd return to coaching in England at some point in the future.

Comment

What if Jose nuh want the job? You a go swap dog fi monkey?

Wenger just need a few screws and instead of helping him to get it you willing to kick the man to the curve?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Arsenal has underperformed alot this season and has been inconsistent. Wenger definitely needs to go.
                          Lack of goal-scorers is where the problem lies. If you watched the matches we were always, excepting one Cup match vs BoyU, creating tons of chances. It was failing to take those gilt-edged goal-scoring oportunities that did us in.

Sure we were shaky at the back at times but that was not the cause of our being out of the top 4. What is it 9 drawn EPL games? With good scorers/on form scorers we should have got at least an additional 12 points from those games. That would have had us on 57 points and 2nd place. Needed scorers!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hey KArl ... whats up with the Boyu thing boss? If yuh cyaan bring yuhself to say The Empire, at least say World Champions nuh?

Comment

yes boss. Been one since the days of Adams, Keown, Parlour, Seaman, Ian Wright, Berkamp, Overmars and co.
                              So how comes you want fi get rid of the great man?One thing you should realize Arsene is the greatest manager in the world bar none.

Comment

Working...
                              X