Warlord,Karl,OJ and all true Gunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord,Karl,OJ and all true Gunner

All true Gunner,keep the faiith.It might not be our season this season but our time is not far away.We have a manager that is gonna look after the club's interest

Wenger: Shares frustration

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has admitted it is vital the club stick together if they are to achieve success.
    Robin van Persie recently voiced his desire for the Gunners to match his ambitions if they want him to sign a new deal at Emirates Stadium.
    Wenger is determined the club do not lose any of their top players feeling they will reap the benefit in years to come.

Important
    "It's important to keep the team together whatever happens, it's important to educate the players," he said."You feel after four or five years they will be more of a team than players who have been bought on the market and put together.
    "I believe that is why we have followed this policy.
    "We want to have values in our side that are more than players being brought together on the market and just saying 'let's win trophies and parade them'.
    "We want a different ideal for the game and for our football. No matter what happens it's very important for the players to stay together."
    Wenger concedes he shares the frustrations of Van Persie and others over the club's failure to win a trophy in the last four years.

Failure
    The Frenchman admitted every season with any silverware was a "failure" for him personally."I am here to win and give my best every time. Robin, too, is completely focused," added Wenger.
    "He is motivated to do it, like the rest of the team. He knows he is at the right age to win trophies and he sees we have the potential to do it. He is, I must say, highly focused.
    "What drives me personally is to be as good as I can. Sometimes to get the best out of the team, you sit down at the end of the season and think 'did I do it or not? Did I take the best out of the team or not?' I try to be as objective as I can."
    Last edited by Karl; February 23, 2009, 06:07 PM.

Mi deh yah, boss!
    GUNNERS TIME shall return!
    Go GUNNERS!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

exactly...and if fabregas is not a top player then aresenal nuh have NO top player!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My faith solid.. as a rock. .but we need fi run some dudes from the side.. Bender can legggo.. An Eboue.. a giving him one more season..

Comment

This team have bigger problems that most arent willing to admit to. The lack of quality in depth is a major concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
            This team have bigger problems that most arent willing to admit to. The lack of quality in depth is a major concern.
            Keep the faith,we've got the right man at the helm,sure we've got players in the squad that are playing week in week out at the moment that would'nt be playing so regularly but thats what the squad is about.Our main problem at the moment is injuries.Rosiscky,Walcott,Fabregas,Silvestre,Eduar do,Adebayor and Diaby so dont say we haven't got strength in depth boss.

Comment

Really boss???
              I thought his comments regarding Henry's departure lacked not only tact but sense too(newly found freedom for the players to express themselves because the despot has left), he has not delivered, and I refuse to lower the bar just to make him a top player.

Blessed

Comment

REALLY!

i forgive that as youthful indiscretion...is he 22 yet? fabregas is a TOP player. yuh think barcelona want mediocre players?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma, Fabregas is more a prospect than anything else,and besides Barcelona's interest in him may be having a potential.
                  He has NOT made the difference at Arsenal you would expect only from a top player.

Blessed

Comment

Prospect? disagree boss...respectfully so. the boy's inclusion into the team makes a difference in how the team performs.

how can he be a prospect when a healthy fabregas is among the first names entered on the starting line up?

Comment

Irie sah.

Blessed

Comment

Dem playing UEFA Cup matches today?
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                          Dem playing UEFA Cup matches today?
                          Yes, sah!
                          Inter 0; BoyU 0 (half-time)
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X