I feel there will be a 2-1 result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel there will be a 2-1 result

...today between Inter and Man U. I am not saying who will win, but I am saying that goals will be scored.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Mi a buy the powerball later, and please forward the numbers.

thanks in advance
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Jose Mourinho has been scouting Man U seriously for a long time. Man U has a vulnerability which is when the opposing forward runs toward the near post, fronts the defender and provides a glancing header, past either Vidic or Ferdinand, towards the upstairs near-post area. This is one glaring weakness that Mourinho will be aware of. This is something that Torres has exploited against others and he will look to exploit when Man U and Liverpool meet soon.

The thing I like best about the Champions League is that road goals matter a lot. This forces teams to go forward.

I hope Man U stays aware, wins and gets vital road goals. Jose is desperate to move to the next round of the CL. It will be an interesting game. Regardless of the winner, I hope it is exciting.

Comment

you a play it safe?

Suppose to be a good game. Nuh matter what Fergie said Manu going in to defend.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My concern is Zlatan and his winning the headers and that Stankovic arriving in the box late.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mind quaresma done unnuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              mind quaresma done unnuh!!!
              Him nuh dat good!!! Futhermore, (1) Jose didn't include him in the squad and (2) he is now at Chelsea.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ahhhhh. Cho.

Comment

quaresma is at chelsea?!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    quaresma is at chelsea?!!!!
                    from the last day of the transfer period .... unless Guus sent him packing already.

Comment

well i'll be damned!!! hmmmmm...i think i am .....

Comment

Working...
                      X