Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunners - 1; Roma - 0

Half-time - Van Persie (Pen)
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Gunners missing goals as per usual
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i thought that the departure of TH14 had solved that particular problem? i see you have come to grips with step 3...step 4 is up next

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How this is not 6-0 i dont know

Comment

I know... BENTEHER.... a popcorn use to beat man a TG...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            i thought that the departure of TH14 had solved that particular problem? i see you have come to grips with step 3...step 4 is up next
            Now why would you ever think that problem was solved when I called for a 'out-ans-out' striker (Eto'O at that time) to replace TH14?

You may not have noticed but we have not brought in that 'out-and out' striker, yet!

Comment

et'o to replace henry eh? heheheheh. congratulations! you have now successfully completed step 5. karl, i must admit i am impressed by your rapid progress!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi think if you play TEAM you gurantee fi score. Now I am all confused.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Mi think if you play TEAM you gurantee fi score. Now I am all confused.
                  Never said you are guartanted to score. Kindly check the records?

...however, I'll say it again: You are most likely (I think in the past I said "more likey") to create many scoring chances than if you do not play TEAM.

Therefore, playing TEAM is the only sensible way to go!

The GUNNERs play...gret TEAM 99.99% of the time!
                  Go GUNNERS!

btw - Weh Mex deh?
                  Miss im post dem bad-bad!

Comment

Working...
                  X