X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Chelsea people?

No confidence in the TEAM?

2.30 pm - Chelsea vs Juventus - ESPN2
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    No confidence in the TEAM?

2.30 pm - Chelsea vs Juventus - ESPN2
    Or .. maybe dem have guusbumps!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Drogba looks strong! ...and ready!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yup
        Drogba came to play!
        Drogba and Chelsea - 1; Juve - 0

Comment

Me!!! This Chiellini bredda whey yuh claim better than Rio ... yuh sure bout that? I'm not watching the game, so I didn't see the goal. But from the day you made that blasphemous statement, mi a pay attention.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Me!!! This Chiellini bredda whey yuh claim better than Rio ... yuh sure bout that? I'm not watching the game, so I didn't see the goal. But from the day you made that blasphemous statement, mi a pay attention.
            I hope you had set your VCR!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              I hope you had set your VCR!
              I went downstairs with it in mind and its when I drove into the parking lot I realized I didn't. Second tier teams, no problem ... if it was the Empire I'd certainly go home guh set the DVR.
              Last edited by Lazie; February 25, 2009, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Fast and furious!

Comment

42 min
                  Chelsea 1; Juve 0

Comment

btw -so far I see nothing wrong with how the Drogba and Anelka duo playing. In fact, it looks good.

2nd half 47 mi -- 0:0

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      I said that based on how he was playing before he got injured. He recently came back from injury and has had people get past him occasionally in Serie A. Last year that wasn't even possible.

Comment

Not really. Some folks have to work when they are at work.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                        X