X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa stays ..Parry goes.....YESSS!

Parry to leave post at Liverpool

Parry's (left) relationship with Benitez has been strained

Rick Parry will leave his post as Liverpool chief executive at the end of the season after 12 years at the club.
    The relationship between Parry, manager Rafael Benitez and American co-owner Tom Hicks has been strained and Hicks asked him to resign last April.
    Parry branded the request as "offensive" but he has now decided the time is right to leave Anfield.
    The departure of Parry is likely to take Benitez a step closer to finally signing a new deal.
    In November Parry pledged his loyalty to the club after he was linked with the chief executive's post as part of the Football Association's 2018 World Cup bid.
    He decided to remain at Anfield, despite being the top contender from a five-man shortlist for the job.
    Liverpool have been locked in a series of boardroom wrangles with Benitez looking to gain greater control over transfers in his protracted talks over a new contract and co-owners Hicks and George Gillett falling out. 606: DEBATE

This is fantastic news and hopefully a sign that Benitez is getting what he wants

SirDjimiTraore

Parry said he had been proud to be part of the club for over a decade.
    "I have had 12 very exciting years at Liverpool and am extremely proud of what has been achieved by the club over that period," he said.
    "The 1-0 victory in Madrid [on Wednesday] was a wonderful reminder of the many high points we have experienced and adds to the moments that make Liverpool and its magnificent fans so special.
    "It has been a privilege to serve the club and as a lifelong supporter I wish the owners, Rafa, the players and the wonderful staff all the very best for the future.
    "I will be leaving at the end of the season knowing that the club remains strong and with a set of supporters who deserve success in all that Liverpool does."
    Liverpool co-chairman Hicks paid tribute to Parry's work at Anfield: "Rick's commitment to Liverpool Football Club is epitomised by his desire to ensure that this transitional period is managed efficiently and we are grateful to him for his help. "He will always remain a friend of the football club," he added. Fellow co-chairman Gillett added: "I would like to thank Rick for his significant service to the club and the assistance he has given us since we joined Liverpool. He has been integral to the club's success over the past decade and leaves with our best wishes for the future."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Suh does that mean the man who nuh know how fi spend money get what him want?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hicks and Gillette must have read my post from yesterday:
      http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=23776
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X