Warlord you must be prophet Phinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord you must be prophet Phinn

all a your prediction them not bearing fruits.

Complete Striker Jones on a slump since Cisse not playing.

SToke City Climbing up the charts and look good for survival now.

Sunderland drawn back in the mix.

Fuller playing real good football

James Beattie is a Premier Class player scoring 5 goals in maybe twice as many games.

just to name a few.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    all a your prediction them not bearing fruits.

Complete Striker Jones on a slump since Cisse not playing.

SToke City Climbing up the charts and look good for survival now.

Sunderland drawn back in the mix.

Fuller playing real good football

James Beattie is a Premier Class player scoring 5 goals in maybe twice as many games.

just to name a few.
    Form is temporary... but class is permanent.

If Jones is any good he too will rebound and score a few more goals. But did you see the 1 vs 1 tap in he missed this week? ... the boy needs much more seasoning.
    Rumours of his so called blockbuster trade value were just that... rumours that get the naive "analysts" very excited.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No I missed the tap in. Jones is a good player but he needs another class player or two with him.

Did you really believe 15 million fi Jones rumour? Well then again them pay 20 million for Darren Bent.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        No I missed the tap in. Jones is a good player but he needs another class player or two with him.

Did you really believe 15 million fi Jones rumour? Well then again them pay 20 million for Darren Bent.
        He did well to get in the box with the Liverpool keeper, but the keeper made an excellent save.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Form is temporary... but class is permanent.

If Jones is any good he too will rebound and score a few more goals. But did you see the 1 vs 1 tap in he missed this week? ... the boy needs much more seasoning. ...
          Can't it be that the keeper made an excellent save?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No Mr. President, Jones should have scored that goal.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              No Mr. President, Jones should have scored that goal.
              ... so the keeper gets no credit? I'm not saying he shouldn't have scored it, but why we fraid fi give keepers credit?

Comment

Well I will credit the keeper for doing his job, but it was easier to score the goal than to have the keeper blocking the shot.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Can't it be that the keeper made an excellent save?
                  Yes ... the keeper did his job... Jones didn't.

It was much easier for Jones to score than it was for the keeper to save the shot.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lawd have mercy...it ago rain!!!!! - Me agree wid Lazie!!!!!!!! Unu check mi brain!!!!!! It ago fall off a me head top!!!!!!! Lawd fada up in heaven a wah mi do???? Unu haffi saaaaaaaaaaaavvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X