Jangle, if you were the man in charge,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, if you were the man in charge,

how would you shuffle the squad over the next 3 games?
    1. FA cup -Fulham away: The fact that they just got spanked 3-0 they're going to double their efforts. Playing for a tie against them doesn't do any good as the return would be either the 17th or 18th and the next league game would be against them on the 21 st.
    2. Inter Milan - Champions League: Its obvious the boss have his eyes on this game and that will certainly influence the team he selects for the Fulham game.
    3. Liverpool - EPL: No big deal I see this as the least important of the 3. I fully expect the gap to expand to 10 points at the final whistle. My only concern is if certain players get through the previous 2 games without injury.
    I can't wait to see how Fergie shuffle and deal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

My team for the FA Cup:

Kuzak (GK)

Vidic (CD)
    Evans(CD)
    Fabio (LB)
    O'Shea (RB)

Anderson (DM)
    Fletcher (RM)
    Nani (LM)
    Scholes (CM)

Rooney
    Tevez

Subs:
    Danny Welbeck
    Gibson
    Ben Foster
    Carrick
    Evra

For Inter Milan - Full Team:

Ferdinand
    Giggs
    Evra
    Carrick
    Ronaldo
    Berbatov
    Park
    Van Der Sar

All of the above must play.

Against Livafool - The youths mixed with some senior players. I would love to see Anderson in our middle.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We're on the same page, the difference I would start Ben Foster in goal, no problem with your pick though. The problem I have is the RB position, Oshea have an injuried heel and shouldn't be risked since he will be needed for Inter, but then, there is no one else to play there.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's my problem about O'Shea. I would consider putting Fletcher to run the RB also. Ben does deserve the run, but I am just being spoilt by my choices in choosing our NUMBER 2 keeper.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

if i were the man in charge i would ban soca!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey Missah Barrister, don't come hijack the post. This thread is for Empire soldiers and friends only.

Comment

sorry..this isn't emirate stadium? rhatid...mi walk thru di wrong door! as you were ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X