MLS Salaries....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS Salaries....

....quite interesting to see a number of players who make a measely average payscale of 30K+ per year playing in a professional environment. This league actually devalues players with any bit of decent technical skill.

http://www.mlsplayers.org/files/3_2_...info_alpha.pdf

Ricketts supposed to be kicking himself now. $150K?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Ricketts supposed to be kicking himself now. $150K?

why ?...how much would he have made in the DPL ?
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        Yuh realise its U$150,000?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          I don't know but he was in line to make probably 10 times that in the Championship if he didn't screw up his paperwork

Comment

A a top goalie him fi tek in at least quarter million.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Also, contracts are not guaranteed in the MLS. One off year, and then dem could ask yuh fi a pay cut. Good fi him, and as soon as we can get fi we FIFA ranking up, ask fi a transfer to the English Prem.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

a top goalie where?

The man was playing D4 in England for crying out loud.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The man is a top goalie in MLS, is what yuh a chat bout.

Comment

How him fi be top goalie in MLS when he hasn't played a game yet?

He has to prove that. For all we know he might excellent but a few butter finger shots and they will be wondering where they got him from.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      I don't know but he was in line to make probably 10 times that in the Championship if he didn't screw up his attempts at catching crosses and corners.
                      Fixed your post.
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Yuh realise its U$150,000?
                        Yes !! ..how much J$ would he have made in the DPL ?
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                          Fixed your post.
                          Go fix LANDON DONAVON heart and stop edit mi post dem. Yuh bwoy come in like di cowardly lion in WIZARD OF OZ. Go give him a courage transplant

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            a top goalie where?

The man was playing D4 in England for crying out loud.
                            D2 heading to the Championship just for accuracy's sake

Comment

D2 is actually D4 as it is below EpL, Championship, and D1.

Heading to championship don't tell the whole story as some goalie in the championship is getting small change as well, and we aren't sure if he would go in the first team right away.

Comment

Working...
                              X