Orgill another Onandi lowe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgill another Onandi lowe?

Why is Dever orgill, an attacking players getting so many cards on international duties, seems he is always missing games due to cards, he got a yellow early in the game against the US and now a red card.

He is becoming a liability of he wont be there game in and game out for jamaica.

Recently we spoke about Teddy Johnson and Marlon King now we have young Orgill who seems to be following closely behind them down the wrong path.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

true true. Somebody need to straigthen him out fast.

Does he get so many cards when playing for the white caps?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      true true. Somebody need to straigthen him out fast.

Does he get so many cards when playing for the white caps?
      He needs anger management !! Red carded for elbowing an opponent at the half line !!...he got a yellow against the US for stomping a player !!

Younger version of Lowe..what a pity !!....
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I bet he developed this attitude after playing in the "big leagues" with the Vancouver Whitecaps. I have spoken to him a few times and he seemed quite level-headed, but confident. I would be disappointed if that confidence was really arrogance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You know what maybe even worst? The fact that from what I have seen the staff in there celebration forget to address the blatant indisciple on the field that nearly result in a loss.

These are actions that must be publicly condemned and the players must fell some responsibility towards there teammates and fellow countrymen.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The next Onandi Lowe ? Lowe recieved one red card in all his playing days for the national senior team , if you can find 2 , yuh lucky.

Fuller has recieved more for his club than probably any reggae boy , yet we find fun and joy in tarnishing Lowe name.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OK then, he is the next Ricardo Fuller, you feel better now?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

No , to compare a ballas personaity traits is doing us a disservice .Generalising is silly and immature .

Every balla has his day or days , to use one as the idealistic example of being an ass , says alot about us more than the balla.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X