RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSC - Manchester City vs Aalborg BK...NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSC - Manchester City vs Aalborg BK...NOW!

Shelton on show!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I like my bruks as well as anyone...Robinio should have had a penalty. I guess the ref said to himself, "I would have kicked him harder if he did so many step-overs and had befundled me like that! ...'bout mek big man luk suh foolish ?"

Man City 2!

Shelton did what little work he got up to par.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man City has squandered so many chances. Still 2 - 0 to Man City...but it should have been 5 - 0.

Comment

Luton Shelton first touch is still poor

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Luton Shelton first touch is still poor
          Hey mind Warlord or X hear yuh!!! Dem nuh seh him better than Fuller.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dat fe tell yuh how Fuller wutless...lol
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I watched the match too and my conclusion is that Luton Shelton is overrated...him nuh ready fi dis yet. He did not pose a threat to the defense at anytime and will not make it with such a woeful first touch. Speed alone may get you places in Track and field, but not in football so he could possibly be participating in the wrong sport!

Comment

Working...
              X