• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ynwa!!!

YNWA!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/554861...er_walk_alone/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yes! Congratulations are in order fi the Liverpool fans ... y'all won the battles this season. The Empire will simply pick themselves up ... dust demselves off and guh on from here.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let me be the big man and say congrats to you Liverpulians. You won the game fair and square. See you in the CL finals.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Damn...stunned, humbled..all those adjectives and more..never expected this at all, quite an improbable scoreline..anyone win this in the betting must be a genius...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Please! Liverpool faithfuls know that we can and do win the big ones. It's the little ones we mess up.

Arrrggggh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We'll be there. So, it's on you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Damn...stunned, humbled..all those adjectives and more..never expected this at all, quite an improbable scoreline..anyone win this in the betting must be a genius...
                I doubt there isn't a Manu fan that is stunned by this result.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A murder we a go charge for in our next game.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Poooooooolllllll!

Comment

tek easy now...don't get carried away...all i can say is IMPRESSIVE

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It is a wonderful day today. I am inspired to try to do great things, and overcome all obstacles, just like Liverpool FC.

Awesome, totally awesome.

And I do have some perverse satisfaction after reading all those Liverpool hater posts over the last few weeks, especially from the Mancunian pretenders.

Once Gerrard and Torres are fit and playing, Liverpool will win trophies this season. The triple is still on....

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          Thank you!

...and on a different note, GO GUNNERS!
                          Last edited by Karl; March 14, 2009, 02:00 PM.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gamma, what was most impressive about today to you? To me, I think that Manu wasted a mountain of set piece chances and were horrific in defense. I think that to Liverpool's credit, we took our chances except for that glaring miss by the skipper who could have well made it 5-1. As much as I hate to say this, we were opportunists and still have a long way to go, but I think that Rafa will now be clearly installed as the manager for the next 5 years with much authority. Liverpool will be a major force for the first time in 20 years if he is at the helm for the long term.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                            X