My people my people stiff necked fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My people my people stiff necked fools

Have you learnt anything from the master? Working with less hasn't David slew the beast Goliath ,hasn't liverpool slew Man U? Wasn't it done early in the season ?didn't we demolish the real deal and offer you a better proposition ? Will you now see the light or are you prepared for more whips across ye backs. If yuh caan ear or see ye shall feel. I wish Man U and Chel$ea more injuries for the season.I hope to see u in the CL final if u can pass arsenal. Lata off to celebrate
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Congratulations X, but don't wish no injury pon nobady....not necessary and not the Liverpool way. Congrats again!!

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X