Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality leaders needed in western football

Quality leaders needed in western football

If the current points standing in the 2008-09 Digicel Premier League is anything to go by,...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

When one looks at even the mere $70,000 cash prize offered for the Hanover Major League, one can't help but ask what is in that to motivate the players in that parish.
    How much is dat in US dollars, HL?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Arrant nonsense...this fellow Oates who he is touting is a loud mouthed, foul mouth lout who used to be a police who has done absolutely nothing in football.

He got appointed to the Hanover FA as third VP then got kicked off after he ran afoul of his friends..he writes lots of long winded articles and never has any suggestions as to how to make things better.

This writer was on the St James FA for years and has never once made any suggestions as to how to make anything better...he is like Mutt Perkins and lots of us who can only see the wrong but has no clue how to make it right
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        This writer was on the St James FA for years and has never once made any suggestions as to how to make anything better...he is like Mutt Perkins and lots of us who can only see the wrong but has no clue how to make it right
        Frater?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him same one...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

the difference is that is Mutty's job, he never suggested he has the answer. He never made himself available for any office.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It takes time Sickko, everything for a reason and sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we can get up.

While they are falling the best thing to do is educate ourselves and reprogram our spirits to go from complaining to doing.

Its not easy and it won't happen overnight but we must persists

In the meanwhile its each one teach one and so here is a good book that I am currently reading that can help us when we conduct our business

http://www.negotiationgenius.com/2.html

Stay oneside and low dem fi now as every dog have its day
              Its studying and plotting time so that when the time is right we can rise up and take over

Comment

I noticed the article was a 'nothing' article. No evidence of poor decisions or any evidence to back up his assertions.

Yup! The teams are doing poorly in the DPL...but reasons? ....please?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I notice that you post these columns on a regular basis and would assume that you read them, how many of them have you seen that have any substance at all?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I notice that you post these columns on a regular basis and would assume that you read them, how many of them have you seen that have any substance at all?
                    Some!

Comment

...and I am sure you cant quite recall any right now either, right?
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

...and I am sure you cant quite recall any right now either, right?
                        Right!

Comment

Working...
                        X