karl..you have fallen off the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl..you have fallen off the

10 step programme at step 6. fortunately there is no evidence of a relapse...could it be that you have been cured at step 6?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    10 step programme at step 6. fortunately there is no evidence of a relapse...could it be that you have been cured at step 6?!!
    How many times must I tell you Henry is a great player...but he had become demotivated at the GUNNERS and it was time for him to go!

He has recaptured his love for the game at Barcelona...

...but that came about after his selfish attitude had caused tons of bench time and poor results of his play. Now he is once again the consumate TEAM man, enjoying himself and scoring tons of goals!

...that not incidentally has put him once more in the good graces of his coach!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you still reason backwards so you need to complete the programme....although you have made some progress you are not there yet, i am confident that you will make it though.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we should all encourage/assist him as he tries and or endeavours to complete said program.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes....i think he can only benefit from the encouragement....as for m, i'm do doing it as a community service project.

Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X