The morning after analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The morning after analysis!

Is Rafa stubborn or simply stupid. Okay .. okay, him win the CL, so what?

Is it fair to say that Rafa gave Arsenal 3 points yesterday? Sorry Arsenal fans, mi naah dis unuh win.

Imagine Mohamed Sissoko is out injured and Rafa chose to use Boudewijn Zenden in the middle of the park, while the best midfielder in the EPL a play wide right. Lazie affi laugh. Why startZenden? Why not start Bellamy out wide? After all, Clichgy (sp) quicker than Gerrad and Pennant.

Look at the first goal? Nobody tracked the Spanish youth and the second goal was even worse. VanP fumbled with the ball and all now him nuh get tackled. Rafa said Gerrard was moved to the middle and didn't create any chances? Was the stadium foggy when Gerrard made the best attempt of all the Bindippers?

Rafa, if yuh nuh know what fi duh wid Steven Gerrard, send him to Fergie.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: The morning after analysis!

Rafa stated that he chose Zenden because of his Man of the Match showing the previous game and he played Central at that time.

Now we can all ask the question, who did they play?

Hint, it was the Carling Cup but it was a division one team seaking honours to be in the Prem next year
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Where did Gerrard play when BoyU played them, and did Sissoko play?
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

They both played the entire game.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

u should worry about boy u. Let mo dweetsweet and those dudes cry in dem cut ass. you can choose your poison anyways you all can run but cant hide.. Man u get it, now pool... balla duck... yours soon come.

Comment

OJ, did you see the fight .. both fight between Rackman and Lennox Lewis? Consider yuhself Rackman, just be aware that a return match is on the horizon.

Lazie is a football fanatic and look into things, even if its not Manu.

Comment

karl dont give up on me.. I am gonna do that thing..

Comment

OJ (11/13/2006)karl dont give up on me.. I am gonna do that thing..
                Have not given up!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X