Manu is still shell shocked.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu is still shell shocked.....

Fulham (playing at home) could deepen the shock!!!

I don't see Spurs beating Chelsea at home.

And Aston Villa is experiencing the Peter Principle.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Hmmmmm

HL

Comment

HL - no one in their right mind expected manu to get maximum points from here to the end of the season. Liverpool won't get maximum points from here to the end of the season, and as Spurs showed today, neither will Chelski. So, it is still manu's title to lose as it is unlikely that any of the challengers will be able to rise to the occassion. The length of the season is starting to take its toll on everyone.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I fully agree with you.

I watched the game between Manu and Fulham. For the most part Fulham was just darn lucky. Manu with 10 men is better than Fulham with their full squad!

Manchester United is the best club football team in the world.

My true gripe is that I don't like Manu--just like I don't like good teams like: LA Lakers, Dallas Cowboys, Duke basketball team......

Don't ask me why.

HL

Comment

Okay, just so I can make sure I am clear, who you like better, Oprah or Halle Berry?

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oprah!!!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Oprah!!!!!
              At least you consistent!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X