The second Fulham goal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second Fulham goal...

I saw something in the replay tonight that I didn't notice the first time on the second goal by Fulham. Evra lost the ball in midfield creating a 3 on 2 break. Now because he lost the ball, you would have thought that he would have beaten back towards his goal to provide reinforcement to Rio and Evans. But he didn't. He looked like he was out for a Sunday jog. Granted it was late in the game, but still surprising to me.

This is not something you would have seen from them even a few weeks ago. The video link to both goals are here; see if you see what I am saying or if it is my imagination. Go to minute 1:14 for the start of the second goal.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...sterUnited.flv
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Rafa buss dem secret attack Man U defence with pace and power , if not one then the other, sorry fe dem if you have both they start cracking up ...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

PM, Remember they were playing with two men short.

Evra who is normally a work horse was competely spent at that stage of the game.

I thought you were going to talk about the quality of the goal. It was a lovely one!! ( It was against your team so you could not have enjoyed it )
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        PM, Remember they were playing with two men short.
        Evra who is normally a work horse was competely spent at that stage of the game. I thought you were going to talk about the quality of the goal. It was a lovely one!! ( It was against your team so you could not have enjoyed it )
        AGAINST MY TEAM!!?? No sah, me don't support those poser reds, me support the MIGHTY REDS OF ANFIELD!! I hear you on the disparity in numbers, but I think Rooney had only been sent off in the 81st minute, so it wasn't as if he was working a full 45 two men down. Even so, I find it hard to believe when I watched again that he would not have worked harder after he lost the ball. Tired or mentally drained I think.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          I saw something in the replay tonight that I didn't notice the first time on the second goal by Fulham. Evra lost the ball in midfield creating a 3 on 2 break. Now because he lost the ball, you would have thought that he would have beaten back towards his goal to provide reinforcement to Rio and Evans. But he didn't. He looked like he was out for a Sunday jog. Granted it was late in the game, but still surprising to me.

This is not something you would have seen from them even a few weeks ago. The video link to both goals are here; see if you see what I am saying or if it is my imagination. Go to minute 1:14 for the start of the second goal.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...sterUnited.flv
          mmmm?

Are you saying, similar to that Roberto Carlos' action in the last World Cup? Man bus?!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I finally got the chane to watch the EPL Review last night and here are my observations:

1. Sorry Mr. President, but Rooney deserves the red card. No arguments.
            2. The second goal against the Empire should not have been allowed because Fulham committed a foul against Evra to win the ball in the midfield. The Fulham player's foot was too high and should have been deemed dangerous play. Whomever wants to dispute that should go back and watch the build up play.
            3. Brad Friedel should not have gotten that red card. As a matter of fact, it should not have been called a foul. Torres lost the ball and ran into Brad. The play should have continued. No foul.
            4. Ricardo Fuller is a top class player. The commentators constantly showers him with praise in every game. He is the difference in Stoke's frontline.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jesus Lawd It Ago Rain!!!!

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I finally got the chane to watch the EPL Review last night and here are my observations:

Mek mi draw up a seat an watch dis one...oi, Mr. Presidunce, you cyan mek you people dem show dis kind of dissent!!! No iya. Over to you sah.

Comment

PM, why yuh don't gwaan a yuh bed!!!!!! . We run a democracy in the Empire Fan Club. We don't always have to agree, but he is still the president.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We run a democracy in the Empire Fan Club. We don't always have to agree, but he is still the president.
                  Democracy? He he...when unu nex' election?

Comment

Concentrate pon your likkle side and no fret pon the Empire.

Comment

...it should not have been called a foul. Torres lost the ball and ran into Brad.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Concentrate pon your likkle side and no fret pon the Empire.
                        Likkle side!!?? Yu drink too much Red Bull dis mornin or what!!?? I support Liverpool , not one a dem fool-fool team like the Evil sour puss dem.

Comment

2. The second goal against the Empire should not have been allowed because Fulham committed a foul against Evra to win the ball in the midfield. The Fulham player's foot was too high and should have been deemed dangerous play. Whomever wants to dispute that should go back and watch the build up play.

3. Brad Friedel should not have gotten that red card. As a matter of fact, it should not have been called a foul. Torres lost the ball and ran into Brad. The play should have continued. No foul.

4. Ricardo Fuller is a top class player. The commentators constantly showers him with praise in every game. He is the difference in Stoke's frontline.

Well Jangle - prepare to fae the music on #3!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, this is another one of those rare occasions when I agree with you. Torres lost the ball before he go to Friedel then ran him over. The collison was unavoidable because the defender blocked Torres route to go around Friedel. They all need to go back and watch the tape.

Comment

Karl, this is another one of those rare occasions when I agree with you. Torres lost the ball before he go to Friedel then ran him over. The collison was unavoidable because the defender blocked Torres route to go around Friedel. They all need to go back and watch the tape.

We actually agree more than we disagree...but you focus on the disagreements!
                              Respek!

Comment

Working...
                              X