• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Jawge

Premier flop: Robinho has failed to justify his £34million fee

Too selfish!
    Too soft!
    ...can grow into justifying his price tag!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

scape goat! manchester city have one of the best scoring records, its in defense where their weakness lies

Comment

Yes he is a goat

Comment

Greatest of All Time??

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
            scape goat! manchester city have one of the best scoring records, its in defense where their weakness lies
            They possible could have won more matches if instead of shooting from impossible angles he passed more often to others with only to roll the ball into the net.

He also loses the ball too often attempting to beat one on one. He needs to tone down the frequency of trying to beat the opponent...opponents in front of him and more often use a teammate to go by.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think, he has improved his overall game since coming to City, especially when it comes to tracking back and making tackles, it shows up especially when he plays for brazil. However i agree in some situations he should pass more, but he seems willing to pass to Ireland and some other members of the team more than others , in the attacking third, it could be a level of confidence in his teammates, its hard playing with kaka and dino then come back to city and try to be on the same wavelength. Manchester Citys failings this term have been defensive however

Comment

hmmmmm.....is that what yuh seh TH14 was doing?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You are not serious! You
                  really want to blame that sorry excuse for team and coach on Binho?
                  Binho does not belong at city period.

BTW do you think Tevez could have penetrated that Italian D and score? Thanks. Don't tell me yes refer me to the game.

Comment

Why yuh getting vex at me for? Get mad at the newspaper boss and try not to drag Tevez into this he has proven him self in the premiership

Comment

Working...
                    X