Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: 13-Year Old Phenom At Campion College

YouTube - Campion College Giovanni Brown pt1

I came across this video on You Tube. Giovanni Brown is a 13-year old phenom at Campion College. There is a second video which should be easy to find once you see the first video.

nuff more deh yah

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      YouTube - Campion College Giovanni Brown pt1

I came across this video on You Tube. Giovanni Brown is a 13-year old phenom at Campion College. There is a second video which should be easy to find once you see the first video.
      Not Campion (shake head emoticon or the school of jax players) ...error!

Nice post, Bruce!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nothing special, but I like the promotion by his father though. Our players should use the internet to help promote themselves more, especially those overseas.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

dunno about phenom...he looks bigger than most o the kids he's playing againt and he uses his body well...

he is good lthough not breathtakingly so....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

One thing I diddn't see this chp do is take a good shot...This is where the reggaeboyze have the biggst issue...unless he can do that, then there aint nothing special about him

Comment

him need to come to Portmore to get groomed. he will develop into a outstanding player under PMU's watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                him need to come to Portmore to get groomed. he will develop into a outstanding player under PMU's watch.
                Like ricardo cousins who you hail as the next king the next best thing since the slice of bread ... Plus wy develop him and you pick up better quality in england like micah hyde !!!

Comment

Unoo too baxfoot hard, the yute a balla...Never seen such consistent breathtaking skill being shown by any other local...If it was a Brazilian video then all your comments could have been considered.
                  At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Working...
                  X