X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral tracey April 1st

http://hostyah.com/news/571-sports-c...y-april-1-2009
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

let me join in -

nex time!
    2014!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

whey yuh a cry 'bout? yuh wa'an smaddy gi yuh sup'm fi cry fah?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Here is suppen 'im can cry bout.

mi nuh tink Ja ago mek anada hex in my lifetime, unless wi mek drastic changes to the techincal and tactical aspect of our soccer. We r the only country that has regressed since wi go France.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post

mi nuh tink Ja ago mek anada hex in my lifetime, unless wi mek drastic changes to the techincal and tactical aspect of our soccer. We r the only country that has regressed since wi go France.
          Regress? What some schoolboy football Mitty!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            whey yuh a cry 'bout? yuh wa'an smaddy gi yuh sup'm fi cry fah?
            suh yuh wi neva mek hit?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post

Yuh waan mi dead now?

Comment

look how long ago dat was...man stap di weeping!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

leave Karl alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    look how long ago dat was...man stap di weeping!!!
                    The HURT is deep! ..a very deep cut!

Comment

Working...
                    X