Who was it that said we had 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things we need are
    regional teams based on counties training with the best coaches available at least once or twice a week. These teams meet regularly and that is where the pool comes from. All the youths in the program must be assessed and given a program to work with based on their needs and it must be supervised by their club.

We also have to make sure our best young players are playing in our top league whether as a team or make sure some are in our squad. England has recently done this and the US have project 40. In St.Kitts Lennie Taylor had his under 20 competing in their top league and it paid off for them.

We have to get the US college players and one or two English base players to come in as a part of a team and play against their local conterpart once a year so you can judge their level and fitness.

In short that is my opinion. Get the best players to work togather with a particular goal in mind.

We must have regular camps and have experts running these camps for the regional youths.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, yuh not all gone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How about fighting for a something that is realistic? Schoolboy football is not going anywhere!

Next topic!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Adus in Jamaica? Can they please tell us how many Jozy we have? 19 year old a score hattrick inna world cup qualifer ... our football fraternity still stuck pon school boy football. kiss teet!
          We have schoolboys just as good in terms of technial ability ...and many better!
          ...now tactical awareness we may never even have 1
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            I have posted my comprehensive plan on here already so no need to go throught that with you again.

Schoolboy football can't be overlooked. You need a better system but no need to look down on schoolboy system. Karl is the only one I think that believe schoolboy system is the way to go.
            Karl says it must be the base we develop...and build on! Not that it is the way to go.

All I am saying is you cannot have on an improvished island...vast sums invested in its schools - physical structure and humans capital - and not develop where you have the physical stuctures, those who should be trained as excellent teachers and in a real sense captive youth...all our youth...and there are those spouting the nonsense of "we should ignore the schools".

Ignore the base where there are all the kids and go where? NONSENSE! ...and yes, I'll shout it until we come to our senses.

Look no further than the Track & Field athletes, trained by the teachers (who incidently are being better and better trained towards excellence at coaching Track and Field) and the tons of World Class athletes being produced. It is Champs time again isn't it?! ...and the kids are showing that TALENT ABOUNDS! ...not the nonsense Lazie is spewing about a few talented ones.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Pbanta View Post
              Players need tactical help to play at a faster pace. They are technically good enough and players would move to a much higher level with the conducting of football trainnig sessions that are centered around what actually football is around the world. This will all happen one day when the JFF decides to put forth a coaches and players development program for the entire country and for all coaches at a price that is affordable. We are are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBanta
              Say it again, sah!

Comment

Working...
              X