I get interesting reactions when I wear my Man United shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get interesting reactions when I wear my Man United shirts

people who know nothing about football or care anything about football immediately recognise the AIG logo and they all have some thing to say.

Seems like AIG has taken over as the poster boys of American greed.

I may have to go dig up my old Man United shirts with the Vodafone logos-LOL
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Another reaction would be they turn up their faces at the stench. ManUre is not the most pleasant of odors.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AIG is perceived to be the enemy of the American economy for their collapse. When the bonus controversy buss, some activists had tours that visited the homes of the executives in CT.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yeah but I am mtalking about when I wear my shirt here in jamaica, I dont live in the US.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Chris Tufton seh it nuh smell that bad-LOL and even if it does we are going to stink the place up some more later in the season when we driving around pon the top of the bus with four or five trophies
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Another reaction would be they turn up their faces at the stench. ManUre is not the most pleasant of odors.
            Tilla, yu nuh easy Still, is true I have nuff Liverpool jerseys. Two of them have Torres/9 on the back, the others are blank on the back. The most I get on the blank ones is "good team" etc. But when I wear the Torres ones, I get comments from women. I was at a track meet the other day with my kids, and a young girl (around 18/19 and well phat) come up to me and beg me to give her the shirt. If my wife wasn't there (and because she was younger than some of my nieces) I might well have come home topless. I just came back from England last night with a new Liverpool jersey, this one is *not* blank on the back.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I though you were going to say people ask you where you get red chamios from.

Comment

Working...
              X